-
May 18th, 2003, 06:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Here's the info for the June 8th meet so far that was talked about at the Mar/Apr 03 meet. It was proposed that the meet would be held at SpeedLine, on Sunday, at 12 noon with a run to and through Pt. Defiance, then off to get something to eat. Does anyone have anything else to add? Feel free.
OPP!! I should have added the address as to where it at for any new people that are coming: In Tacoma at 8722 S. Tacoma Way. Map or directions will be added later for those that need them.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 05, 2003 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>
-
May 20th, 2003, 11:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Bump!! So everyone has a chance to see this.... -Geo
-
May 23rd, 2003, 07:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ok, so this is more of a bump than a post...
COME ON PEOPLE GET INVOLVED HERE.
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD ON WHAT YOU WANT FROM A MEET ECT. GET INVOLVED.
I am off my soap box now.
Have a good meet, wish I could be there.
~brent
-
June 5th, 2003, 10:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes Julie, hopefully we'll have a few more people come to this meet then the last one, so you'll have some new faces and cars to meet with.
Also here's the directions to get there coming from the north to SpeedLine in Tacoma:
Take exit 129 (I-5) stay in the left lane, turn at the light (go left), at the light on 84th, turn right, at South Tacoma Way, go left, about three blocks you should see SpeedLine on your right (8722 S. Tacoma Way) turn right into the parking lot.
As for the people coming from the south:
At the 512 interchange take the exit but go under the overpass and come around and over the freeway. At the second light, be sure to be in the right lane at the time, turn right, come down South Tacoma Way, pass four lights. SpeedLine will be on your left just past the Oil changing place (Speedy Lube?) turn left into the parking lot.
Hope to see everybody at Speedline this Sunday at 12 noon. We'll be talking more about the coming meet in July at Seaside on who's going down on Saturday and which hotels are available in the area to stay at among other things.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
-
June 6th, 2003, 03:35 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I can't wait for the meet Geo, Point Defiance is a great place to take pics. The plan so far sounds great to me, I haven't been down to Speedline since last summer! I really hope more people show up to this meet than last time.
-
June 8th, 2003, 04:15 PM
#6
Inactive Member
It happened on friday, I sold my car. I had already kept the 8th open for the meet, so now I am still going and so is my del sol, because the buyer wants to join up! See, it all works out in the end!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks